A legend on top of a legend:
One blog added a second layer of urban legend to this legend. They wrote 26 “funny facts” including:
|Item 1: “It is impossible to lick your elbow.”|
|Item 26: “Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.” This was followed by one version of the Einstein story.|
I have personally verified item 1 by testing my tongue on my own elbow. But I cannot prove that it is true for everyone.
Item 2 could not be verified without a large study. But I seriously doubt that it is true. 4
- “Einstein Proves That God Exists in a Confrontation with a Professor-Fiction!” Truth of Fiction, 2004-AUG-25, at: https://www.truthorfiction.com/
- “Einstein the agnostic,” California Skeptics, at: https://skeptically.org/
- Barbara Mikkelson, “Malice of Absence,” Urban Legends Reference Pages, 2004-JUN-29, at: https://www.snopes.com/
- “Repository Blog of a w3bd3sign3r,” at: https://w3bd3sign3r.wordpress.com/
- Marcel Cohen “Marcel Cohen presents his art of photography,” at https://www.good-will.ch/ This is a PowerPoint file that requires software to show. A free PowerPoint Viewer 2003 can be downloaded from: https://www.microsoft.com/
- “Does Evil Exist?” Harvey Bingham’s personal web site, at: https://www.hbingham.com/
- Harold S. Kushner, “When bad things happen to good people,” Anchor, (Reprinted 2004).